WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP SPECIALIZED IN THE MINING AREA BASED IN GUINEA:
LOGISTICS SUPERVISOR H/F
The Logistics and purchase supervisor shall liaise with external and internal clients of the company to facilitate the export and transport of explosive and raw materials to customers and the local procurement of Spares, PPE and other materials in a more efficient and economic manner as the company.
- Send mails to W/A for new clients to be introduced into oracle
- Prepare the necessary documentation (commercial invoices, packing RFI, DPI, etc), send them through the GCNET for Export of Raw materials
- Receive GCNET documents and send them to the Customs Officer for the custom lading papers to be prepared.
- Keep an up-to-date file of all exports, pending exports and records of clients
- Write and present a monthly report on exports done during the month
- Follow up on clients request to ensure availability and timely delivery of orders to clients.
- Maintain good housekeeping and safety of office equipments and logistics materials at all times.
- Ensure that all documentation required for the export of goods to clients are processed and received on time and must ensure a timely delivery of goods to clients.
- Ensure that no over/underpayments payments are made to Government Agencies, Ministries and Private Companies for services rendered to the company.
- Ensure that all drivers transporting goods from the company to our clients have their Custom Lading Papers, waybills and other relevant documents
- Perform other duties as will be specified by his supervisor and Management
- Commitment and integration to the company.
- Control and activity follow up.
- Orientation to change and cultural adaptation.
- Internal and external client orientation.
- Diploma in Business Studies
- Higher NATIONAL DIPLOMA (purchasing, marketing, logistics).
- Minimum of three years working experience in purchasing, marketing or logistics
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
- Knowledge of excel, word and data base soft ware’s such as oracle.
- Local Language, fluent in English, other languages (French) are valued
Thank you to send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address “email@example.com” by specifying the reference of the post REF_LS121_BU at the latest on the 31/05/2019.