WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP SPECIALIZED IN THE MINING AREA BASED IN GUINEA:
Magazine Clerk H/F
To maintain an accurate stock of all explosives and accessories in the magazine and ensure their safe handling during movement and storage.
– Receive into stock, explosive and product accessories from other magazines, plant.
– Follow the receipt and issuing procedures of the mining regulation.
– Take regular stock (cycle stock) of explosives in the magazine.
– Take stock of explosives and accessories and report them to his supervisor on monthly basis.
– Informs Project Manager or site manager about expired and defective explosives and accessories which should be destroyed according to the mining regulation and site procedure.
– Maintain good housekeeping in the magazine.
– Report all unsafe conditions at the magazine to his supervisors.
– Participate in all workplace training relating to Job task.
– Conduct proper handover to the next magazine clerk and notify him of current changes.
– To ensure that storage and packing of explosives and accessories are according to the mining regulation.
– Ensure that explosives and accessories are handled strictly according to the Mine procedures/rules and the mining regulations.
– Ensure the security of the explosives and accessories at the loading area.
– Ensure all personnel under him adhere to ALL regulations and procedures in the mine and the mining regulations.
– Follow work instruction relating to explosive issuing, supplying and returns.
– Perform all other jobs assigned by supervisor.
-Commitment and integration in the Company
– SS Graduate
– Technical Education
– Certificate of Competency to Handle Explosives/Conduct Blasting Operations (Certificat “boute feu” given by DNGM)
– Minimum of two year relevant experience
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
– French, Fluency in English is desirable, other languages are valued
Thank you to send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address “firstname.lastname@example.org” by specifying the reference of the post REF_MC114_SCG at the latest on the 01/05/2019.