WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GROUP SPECIALIZED IN THE MINING AREA BASED IN GUINEA:
ADMINISTRATION & OPERATION ACCOUNTING H/F
Oversee/manage various credit, billing, a/p and other accounting functions. Ensure compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Review periodic billings for completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare and maintain periodic aging’s of accounts receivable.
- Follow up and ensure timely collection on all past due accounts receivable, in coordination with Subsidiary business unit managers.
- Ensure credit department policies are observed by all (new) customers and monitor the provision of credit to any existing customers with past-due balances.
- Carry out cash transfers between countries as necessary, coordinating foreign exchange transactions with the Finance Director.
- Support Subsidiary business unit administrative staff with regard to accounting functions.
- Carry out cash planning to ensure payment of vendors in accordance with corporate working capital management policies.
- Supervise credit, a/r and a/p staff as applicable.
- Ensure administrative requirement (Visa request -travel document) for the visitor coming in Mali
- Management of the petty cash and make the daily, weekly and monthly report to finance department.
- Commitment and integration in the Company.
- Internal and external client orientation.
- Control and activity follow up.
- University degree (Business Administration, Economics,).
- Master´s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Five years’ of experience in an accounting department
- One year of experience in a management position.
- Chemical, Manufacturing or Industrial sector experience
Other skills (languages, IT, other technical knowledge)
- Familiar with use of applicable technology (a/r, a/p software, spreadsheet and word processing software, etc.).
- Ability to analyse financial data and to read and interpret contracts, leases and other complex documents.
Fluent in English & French (written / spoken) and other languages.
Thank you to send your application including a CV and a letter of motivation to the address “firstname.lastname@example.org” by specifying the reference of the post REF_AOA115_SCG at the latest on the 01/05/2019.